2012年10月7日 星期日

Just random things


好啦因為很多人抱怨看不懂中文
所以我就勤勞點打英文唄!
cuz there're some people who told me they don't understand Chinese
So I'll try to have my blog in English Q__Q
上星期五自己搭一個小時的long distance bus去Sipoo
參加芬蘭同學Emma的生日趴
Last Friday I went on the long distance bus by myself to Sipoo
To celebrate Emma's birthday with my friends in school
 是的不用懷疑全都是芬蘭人
wuthout a doubt, they're all finns :P
 上禮拜兩天加上這整個禮拜
都去了這個特殊的小學
two days last week and this week
I went to the special primary school 
 當個小助教教小朋友寫字,算數學
Being an assistent teaching the kids writing and counting(?)
但讓我現在整個人呈現芬蘭文狀態
But it made me into a Finnish version now
跟五年級的小孩介紹完台灣之後合影
after introducing Taiwan to the 5 graders
 學校很遠要搭一個小時的公車
公車站旁有用輪胎做成的猩猩(?)
很有創意xD
The school is really far that it takes an hour by bus
beside the bosstop there's an ape(?) made in tires
creative!!
 到芬蘭滿兩個月的日子
跟同學一起去E2 Cafe喝珍奶慶祝!
celebrating 2 months in Finland
went to E2 with Jenny&Emma, ordering bubble milk tea!
滿嘴的珍珠看我多開心!
穿著國旗衣講中文超有親切感!
Full of "bubbles" in my mouth, see how happy I am!
wearing the flag of Taiwan and speaking Chinese makes me feel so good
然後最後送上一張在學校拍的照片啦~
有沒有發現我特別穿著有中文字的衣服啊:P
Last this is the school photo
Did you notice that I was wearing a shirt with Chinese on it :P?

嘖嘖打英文好累這行我不翻譯了
反正我在這裡過得很好啦
下禮拜又是全新的學期啦!!
禮拜五直接自己排沒課ㄎㄎ超爽

What I want to say is that I really have an amazing time here
next week is a new period, and I have "ingenting" på Fredag!
2012.10.07

沒有留言:

張貼留言